Monday, October 30, 2017

Day Of Change



Ashley Demers
October 30, 2017


Today we were blessed with some yummy sugar for breakfast! Crepes! That had some amazing cream cheese, cool whip and fruit filling mixture. We packed up the climbing gear and put it back away because we were done climbing. I am actually kind of sad about this I enjoyed climbing, although I definitely need some practice.

After that our plans got a little switched around, when it came to the leadership position. Jeff became our LOW. Our LOW’s were not withholding to the standards. So we packed up our bags and we left Bowler campground. To go to the famous town of Bass Lake where the Great Outdoors was filmed. After we got into town we went to Summit Adventure where Jeff worked here for ten years doing a variety of different positions. They let us so kindly soak up their Wi-Fi and for some of us do our laundry and of course I cannot miss that we were able to take a nice shower.

 Some of us went into a bigger town of Oakhurst to do laundry and buy whatever we needed too. I myself went to a few stores one of them being the dollar store to buy more razors to shave my head again since I don’t have an electric razor. With the help of Emma we were able to get my head shaved lets just say I am glad it is not my whole head, because it took so long. I also kind of bought five monsters, but two of them are not mine.

 While in town I found this cool coffee shop and had some really good pumpkin spice coffee and soaked up some Wi-Fi. They played some great music too, had me jamming.  While soaking up that Wi-Fi I was able to pick out my spring classes and send them off, so someone else could sign up for me. Then the rest of our night was monster and staring deeply into our computer screens. For some the night never ended nor did they ever blink.


No comments:

Post a Comment