Saturday, October 7, 2017

Jackson Hole Food Coma



Kara Sahagian
10/7/17
I woke up this morning having a whole eight hours of sleep.
I am hoping this will become a normal thing for me. It feels nice and refreshing. Today will be the first day that I did not have to be a leader of the week in fourteen days. I am both excited and sad about it. I learned so much about myself in the last two weeks. Once we ate our bomb (aka: amazingly good) breakfast, we did LOW debrief and then headed out to drop off one of our fellow ECOEE 2017 members at the car dealership to head home. We will all miss our Uncle Bob. Before we headed back to camp, we shopped for warm gear and quickly realized that I wish I won the lottery to afford one pair of pants from that store. I also learned that Jackson Hole, Wyoming can cook up some mean Mexican food. We enjoyed our van ride back because it was filled with music of the Beatles. My food coma is so strong right now that once I put this pen down, I will hardcore sleep for eight more hours tonight. Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment