Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Greatest Adventure


By: Kara Sahagian
October 28, 2017

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of homework I need to get done. I have spent the last few days soul searching about where I am now and where I want to be by the end of the expedition (which is way too close to being here). I am thinking back to the beginning of the expedition. In many ways I have grown personally and created a new outlook on life. With a 120-day expedition, you are bound to have days that are not your best. Today was one of those days for me. I have learned to appreciate these days. They make me take a step back and try to look for a new perspective on things. They challenge me and help me grow. I am still extremely grateful for the experience of being on ECOEE. I would not trade it for the world.  I catch myself caring a great deal for my ECOEE 2017 family whether they know it or not. These adventures and memories will last me a lifetime.

“What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on the person you are.” C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment